Join us and global executives as we launch our World Data Transfers and Compliance Summit on March 30th – 31st in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the latest trends and technological advancements, data transfer tools and policies, the cross-industry application data compliance programs, as well as, regulatory challenges impacting organizations’ compliance journey and other important topics.
This hybrid event will bring together privacy professionals, compliance officers, ethics advisors, information security specialists, internal audit and risk experts and other industry leaders to discuss solutions for maintaining a good level of compliance, securing data processes and overcoming data mitigation challenges. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in the areas of compliance and international data transfers.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss comprehensive strategies to overcome the biggest compliance, audit, data transfer challenges and drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Driving Digital Transformation for Tackling Compliance Challenges
- Building a Better Data Governance Operating Framework with Data Modeling
- Reviewing Internal Audit Strategies
- Ensuring Secure Cross-border Data Flows
- Future of EU, US and Third Countries Data Transfers
- Keeping the Focus on Policy Management Process
- Rethinking Data Transfers: The Use of Machine Learning and Al
- Ensure Ongoing Monitoring and Auditing
- Identifying Risks of AI and ML Application for Transferring Data
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Officers
- International Data Transfers Experts
- Internal Audit Specialists
- Information Security Experts
- Risk Management & Control Specialists
- Data Protection Officers
- Privacy Protection Solicitors/Data Privacy Associates
- Strategic Liaison Leaders
- Systems Engineering VPs/Directors/Heads
- Presidents/VPs/Directors of Legal Affairs
- Legal Counsel & Advisors
- Security & Privacy Officers
- Data Governance Experts
- Ethics and Compliance Advisers
- Consultants & Analysts
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Past Events
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities