Join global executives for the World Digital Supply Chain and Logistics Summit on December 3rd and 4th, 2020 in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on improving operational efficiency by adopting AI/RPA/IoT and other game-changing technologies.
This event will bring together supply chain and logistics professionals from global brands to discuss the use of blockchain and machine learning to establish faster and leaner global logistics in the digital era. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in supply chain management and learn how other technologies are rapidly changing logistics digitalization.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest supply chain 4.0 solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key themes for this year’s summit include:
- Increasing operational efficiency leveraging Supply Chain 4.0
- Creating value from your supply chain data by using AI and Machine Learning to deal with issues in real-time
- Developing front-end strategy in your Omnichannel Supply Chain to improve customer service and experience
- What does the 5G future hold for logistics and supply chain?
- The Next Phase of IoT in Shipping Digitalization: optimizing data sharing to drive better efficiencies across the supply chain
- Revolutionizing supply chain management with blockchain for faster and leaner global logistics
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CDOs, Directors, VPs/Heads, Managers and other Senior Level Executive dealing with:
- Supply Chain
- Big Data Science/Analytics
- Program Management
- Delivery Solutions
- Process and Control
- Network Planning
- Inventory Management
- Digital Transformation
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS