About the summit
Join us and global executives for our World ESG Summit on November 3rd and 4th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the future of corporate reporting, sustainable performance, risk management, most efficient strategies, pitfalls and best practices for ESG professionals to meet the regulatory, data management and reporting challenges.
This hybrid edition will bring together financial, legal, compliance and other industry experts from global brands to discuss solutions to improve company ESG performance and achieve sustainability in business.
Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest ESG trends and learn how to apply these factors to identify material risks and growth opportunities.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Selecting the best data collection and reporting system
- Unleashing the potential of advanced technologies in ESG reporting and investment
- Exploring the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Identifying opportunities, managing risks and delivering superior returns
- Ensuring business continuity with efficient ESG strategies
- Harnessing sustainable tech to meet ESG
Who Should Attend:
The summit will gather Chief Officers, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- ESG & CSR
- Reporting frameworks
- Audit standards
- Strategic impact
- Legal outlook
- Compliance assurance
- Risk rating
- Investment management
- Supply chain and due diligence
- & Others!