Join us and global executives for our first annual World FUTURE Ports Summit on April 2nd and 3rd in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The summit will focus on the increasing importance of port optimization, smart utilization of technological advances and affordable sustainability roadmap creation to maximize business capabilities.
This event will bring together ports and maritime shipping professionals from global leading companies and authorities to discuss recent digital technologies & best strategies of how to reinvent the port organization and supply chain management of your company in the digital era. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in ports optimization and automation and discover how other technologies are rapidly changing people managed practices.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest technology solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
The World FUTURE Ports Summit addresses the following key issues:
- Exploring the new ways of upgrading and growing ports for the future
- Developing a strategic framework for the capacity and efficiency of terminals and ports for the next 30 years
- Integrating a seamless terminal operating system with Sensor, 5G, Blockchain, Digital Twin and other technological advances
- Implementation of cyber security technology for improving freight and container terminal operations
- Building the most environmentally and technologically advanced cargo-handling facility with the smallest ecological footprint in the world
- Determining the benefits of an information exchange between supply chain parties for operational efficiency
- Ensuring a clear transparency between the ships arriving and the ports by using real-time information sharing and a transparent data exchange
- Creating a risk management framework that will allow the organization to cope with threats and hazards as a whole
Who Should Attend:
Senior decision-makers and experts with the following job titles:
- Business Development Officer
- VP - Port Development & Operations
- VP - Innovation & Growth
- VP - Ocean Product
- Director of Cargo Ports & Logistics
- Director of Organizational Development
- Director of IT & Optimization
- Director of Port Operations
- Director of Supply Chain Optimization
- Director Ocean Freight & Product
- Head of Technology - Risk Management
- Head of Marine Procurement
- Head of Sustainable Transition
- Port Operations Manager
- Port & Maritime Manager
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Events
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities