Venue: Maritim Hotel Berlin
Join us and global executives for our first annual World HR Automation Summit on November 7th and 8th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the challenges of HR transformation through technology, agile employee engagement, as well as recruitment automation.
This event will bring together HR and business professionals from global brands to discuss the use of AI and machine learning technologies to improve company performance in the digital era. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in HR automation and how other technologies are rapidly changing people managed practices.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest HR technology solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key themes for this year’s summit will include:
- How tech-savvy does HR need to be to attract and retain Millennials?
- Gamification usage in HR – its impact on recruitment and learning
- Developing the Skills for Automated Recruitment
- Agile HR – effective adoption to meet the needs of the environment
- How artificial intelligence wins your trust - challenges and opportunities for tomorrow's HR and recruiting?
- Change Management and adoption of HR Technologies
- Transforming Reward through Technology
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together Directors, VPs/Heads Managers and other Senior Level Executive dealing with:
- Process Automation
- HR Intelligent Automation
- HR Operations
- HR Transformation and Strategy
- RPA & Intelligent Automation
- Smart Process Automation
- Employee Engagement
- Recruitment Automation
- People Development
- People Analytics
- Talent management, acquisition & recruitment
- Digital Transformation
- Leadership, Organizational Capability & Culture
- Digital Leadership and others
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities