About the summit
Join us and global executives at the World Intelligent Buildings Webinar that will take place on April 23-24, 2020. The Summit will focus on the implementation of IoT, AI and 5G to create smart buildings with integrated intelligent building controls as well as best practices and new technologies that can be deployed in commercial properties for cost savings and operational efficiencies.
This event will bring together property developers, construction engineers, architects and other industry experts to discuss the latest solutions and opportunities for building service management, building automation, energy efficiency and comfort functionality for flexible, effective, comfortable, and secure buildings. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in intelligent buildings.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to interact with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest trends to adapt your customer acquisition strategies and drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Installation and Use of Advanced and Integrated Building Technology Systems
- Increasing Safety and Efficiency with Intelligent Building Automation
- Designing, Building and Managing Smart Facilities Controls
- Industry-leading Building Systems to Keep Occupants Safe
- AI in Building Automation – Current Applications
- The Effective Use of Temperature, Humidity and Air Quality Sensors
- Energy Management and Predictive Maintenance
- Comfort Functionality in Buildings
- Smart Meter Gateways as a Communication for Smart Real Estate
- Smart Buildings + Smart Homes = Connected Cities
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers, Leads, Designers, Architects and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Real Estate
- Building Performance Enhancement
- Building Service Management
- Digital Twinning
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Lighting Planning / Safety Engineering / Energy Efficiency
- IoT/AI/5G for Building Automation
- Biometrics, Big Data, Cybersecurity