About the summit
Join us and global executives as we launch our World Intelligent Process Automation Summit on February 16th and 17th. This hybrid edition will focus on the latest transformations in the area of Intelligent Automation, various strategies for seamless technology adoption, unlocking the potential of cognitive technologies and other important themes.
This event will bring together top industry experts to discuss practical case studies, best practices and challenging examples of global implementation of intelligent automation in various industries. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss ethical, technical and strategic challenges of IPA development and applications.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies for a successful intelligent automation journey to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Leveraging Intelligent Automation to Transform Your Business
- How Collaborative Robots Change the Work of Different Industries?
- Examples of Using Low-Code Platforms for Intelligent Automation
- Towards Smarter Business Processes: When RPA and AI Meet
- Achieving Operational Excellence with Workflow Automation
- Intelligent Document Processing and Working with Unstructured Data
- Automation Acceptance and Automation Fear – How to Change Business Organically
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Heads, Managers, Directors, Technical Experts, Researchers, Engineers, Platform Owners and key stakeholders having expertise in such areas:
- Intelligent Process Automation (IPA)
- Innovation, Automation & Analytics
- Business Process Automation
- Digital Transformation
- AI, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision & Cognitive Computing
- Task Automation
- Emerging Technologies
- Services Automation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Continuous Improvement
- Data Automation/Data Analytics
- & Others!