Join us and global executives for our first annual World Legal Design & Innovation Summit on December 2nd and 3rd in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on unleashing the potential of Legal Design to reshape the legal framework and bring effective and ethical innovations to the sector, as well as, encourage lawyers to adopt forward-thinking strategies with an empathetic mindset.
This hybrid event will bring together professionals from corporate legal departments, law firms, courts, and legal design agencies to discuss how legal design can inspire innovation, create proactive visual contracts and documents, improve delivering legal information and change the mindsets of lawyers. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their practical case studies and discuss the latest trends in the legal sector.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest tools and methods to reimagine legal services. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Orienting legal products and services towards actual, underlying human needs
- How visualization and information architecture are helping users to understand official documents
- Establishing a culture of human-centered innovation that helps you stay essential for your clients and employees
- Expanding efficiency in the legal department through process analysis and process optimization
- Evaluating the potential need of adopting emerging technologies in the Legal Sector
Who Should Attend
Senior decision makers from corporate legal departments, law firms, courts, legal design agencies and more with the following job titles:
- Legal Officer
- Legal Innovation Officer
- Legal Director
- Director of Legal Operations
- Head of Legal Tech
- Head of Legal Innovation
- Head of Legal Design
- Head of Legal Operations
- Head of Legal Transformation
- Head of Change Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Managing Counsel
- Lawyer/ Partner
- Designer/ Legal Designer
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS' EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities