Join us and global executives for our first annual World Legal Operations Summit on March 12th and 13th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the increasing importance of the effective launch of Legal Operations roles, legal department optimization and the adoption of Legal AI technologies.
This event will bring together General Counsels and Legal Operations professionals from global brands to discuss the most effective strategies for fulfilling the strategic, financial and operational needs of the company in the digital era. Gain exceptional knowledge on the best tools to increase efficiency and free up in-house lawyers to focus on legal work.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest trends in Legal Operations to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Exploring the opportunities of the Legal Operations: how to gain the maximum potential from your department?
- How to distribute functions rationally for Legal Operations roles
- Expanding efficiency in the legal department through process analysis and process optimization
- Evaluating the potential need of adopting emerging technologies in the Legal Sector
- Optimizing the internal working of your law department: right work, right time, right person, right now
- Change Management: Exciting your employees for change
- Satisfying increasing compliance and analytical needs with the best Legal Tech advances
Who Should Attend:
Senior decision-makers with the following job titles:
- Chief Legal Operations Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Chief of Staff
- Director of Legal Operations
- Head of Operations
- Head Of Legal Operations
- Head of Risk Management
- Head of Transformation
- Head of Change Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Managing Counsel
- Lawyer/ Partner
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities