About the summit
Join us and global executives for our World Net-Zero Summit on February 15th and 16th in Berlin, Germany. This cross-industry event will focus on achieving net zero through innovative business models, decarbonized supply chains and sustainable processes.
The summit will bring together senior-level executives from food production, consumer goods, manufacturing, energy, automotive, agriculture, chemicals, transportation, machinery and other industries to address the major challenges of reducing, capturing, and mitigating carbon emissions while keeping operations cost-effective. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in climate neutrality and how other technologies can help industries to achieve net zero.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders to discuss all of the latest technological advancements in carbon mitigation on an industrial scale to push your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Building Detailed Net-Zero Transition Plans with Accurate Data Collection
- Discovering the Tools and Techniques for Analysing Primary Data and Incorporating It into Decision-Making Processes
- Exploring the Latest Regulation and Compliance Requirements
- Decarbonizing the Value Chain: Exploring a Range of Practical Solutions from Renewable Energy to Circular Economy Practices
- Overcoming the Challenges of Implementing Low-Emissions Technologies
- The Success of Green IT Programs Depends on Building the Right Organization to Create Sustainability-Related Capabilities
- Making the Steps Towards Successful Achievement of Sustainability Development Goals
- Evaluating Sustainable Solutions for Emissions Reduction – Active and Passive Techniques
- Practical Tools on How to Remain Cost Competitive on the Pathway to Net Zero
Who Should Attend
The summit will gather Chief Officers, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Net-Zero & Decarbonization
- Sustainability & Environment
- Circular Economy
- Carbon Neutrality & Low Carbon
- Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Green Solutions
- ESG & CSR
- Compliance & Regulations
- Public & Government Affairs
- Climate Risk & Impact
- Supply Chain & Procurement