About the summit
Join us and global executives at our World Plastics Innovation Summit in Berlin, Germany on June 9th – 10th. The summit will delve into strategies in applying circular economy principles to the global plastics industry, the latest technological advancements and innovations redefining plastics manufacturing and processing, as well as, smart applications in plastic packaging.
This exclusive hybrid event will bring together plastic processors, brand owners, engineers, product developers and other experts to share insights on market trends and cutting-edge developments in technologies and solutions affecting the plastics industry. Top-level professionals from global brands will be in attendance to shape the future of the circular economy.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest innovations in recyclable and sustainable materials to help organizations tackle the massive problem of plastic waste generation.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Smart Applications in Plastics Packaging
- Redefining Plastics Manufacturing: Innovative Circular Solutions
- New Generation of Recycle-ready Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Sustainable Recycling and Re-purposing of Thermoplastics
- Bioresins and Eco-friendly Plastic Additives
- Applications of Fiber-reinforced Plastics
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together Directors, Heads, CEOs, Managers, Scientists, Professors, Leads and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Plastics and Advanced Materials
- Plastics Compounding and Processing Technology
- Injection Molding
- Bio-based Materials
- Packaging and Sustainability
- Quality Management
- Manufacturing and Product Development
- Plastic Extrusion