About the summit
Join us and global executives for our World Satellite Connectivity Summit on February 9th and 10th in Prague, Czech Republic. The summit will focus on unleashing the full potential of the satellite connectivity ecosystem, LEO/ MEO, 5G integration, IoT, software-defined satellites, cloud-based network systems, Satellite-as-a-Service and much more.
This hybrid event will bring together top-level executives from mobile telecommunication, connected device manufacturers, space industry and technology solution providers to discuss the transformation currently taking place due to the revolution in satellite communications. Gain exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in NTN technology and share the best practices of seamless conversion to satellite connectivity.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest satellite technology solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Increasing confidence in the connectivity ecosystem and preparing for the increased onslaught of connected devices
- Comparing satellite connectivity performance to expectations
- Disrupting existing business models and network strategies
- Developing and managing highly power-efficient software defined platforms to gain a competitive edge
- Enabling security restrictions to counter the emerging cyber threat effects
- Evaluating terrestrial and satellite service providers’ roles in 5G deployment
- Achieving global coverage to match rising onboard connectivity demand
- Finding a way to guarantee global coverage through interoperability between satellites in different orbits
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather Chief Officers, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other specialists dealing with:
- Planning, Design and Operation of Satellite Communications Systems
- Space Systems
- IT Infrastructure Architecture
- ICT Technologies & Sourcing
- Internet & Cloud Connectivity
- Network & Systems Engineering
- 4G and 5G Convergence
- Wireless and Network Technologies
- Radio Networks
- Mobile Innovation
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine)
- IoT (Internet Of Things)