About the summit
Join us and global executives for our first annual World SD-WAN Summit on December 5th and 6th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the challenges and opportunities of a relatively young networking technology SD-WAN, which is experiencing an increasing attraction.
This event will bring together enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors to learn about and discuss how this market is growing, how it is evolving, and how all three of these constituencies can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Gain exceptional knowledge on how SD-WAN technology will bring increased flexibility and agility to enterprise networks.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with leaders from various industries and discuss all of the latest IT architecture solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Overcoming challenges of SD-WAN adoption: from proof-of concept to pilot and roll-out stages
- Understanding the main advantages of SD-WAN adoption: what is SDWAN and why is it creating so much buzz?
- What vendors and products are available for providers to choose between when creating their SD-WAN services?
- How do SD-WAN providers vary and why do these differences exist?
- Exploring deployment strategies and overcoming technical challenges
- SDN and NFV with SD-WAN
- Interoperability and standardization
- Current capabilities and future possibilities of SD-WAN
- Overcoming main Security and Interoperability issues
Who Should Attend:
SD-WAN Summit is a not-to-be-missed event for enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors with the following responsibilities:
- Network Strategy & Architecture
- IT Infrastructure Architecture
- Network Design & Development
- Product Development/Management
- Solution Architecture
- ICT Technologies & Sourcing
- Internet & Cloud Connectivity
- Network & Systems Engineering
- Network Security
- Data Connectivity
- Network Consulting
- Business & Commercial Development
- Marketing & Partnerships
- & Others!