About the summit
Join us and global executives as we launch our World Smart Utilities Summit on March 2nd and 3rd. This hybrid summit will focus on the latest transformations in the area of utility management, sustainable strategies for managing various utility systems successfully, moving towards net-zero and other important themes.
The event will bring together top energy, water and gas experts to engage in discussions around the main challenges and best practices of smart metrics adoption, industrial IoT development, AI and cloud applications, renewable sources management and infrastructure development. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and practical case studies on creating smarter and cleaner utility solutions and infrastructure for future generations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss new approaches for a successful journey to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- What are the Best Strategies to Upgrade the Industry and Use the Crisis as an Opportunity to Grow?
- Transforming Utilities with Low and Zero Carbon Technologies
- Maximizing the Benefits of eSIM for Smart Utilities
- Increasing Efficiency with Decentralized Networks and Intelligent Automation
- Digitizing Operations Around Different Types of Utilities
- Leveraging Risk Analysis Using Machine Learning Algorithms
- How does AI Change the Utility Sector?
- Putting Customers in the Center of Innovation by Discovering Water and Energy Demand Patterns
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Heads, Managers, Directors, Experts, Researchers, Engineers, Platform Owners having expertise in such areas:
- Utility Management
- Smart Grid & Innovation
- Utility Transformation
- Smart Utilities
- Smart Infrastructure & Metrics
- Power & Energy Resources, Transition
- Water Resources
- Circular Economy
- Intelligent Process Automation (IPA)
- AI, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Digital Transformation