About the summit
Join us and global executives for our World Software Testing & QA Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 15th and 16th. The summit will focus on the latest advancements in the area of software quality assurance and testing.
This hybrid event will bring together top-level executives and technical experts to discuss the recent trends and practices that shape the landscape of software testing and quality assurance in various industries. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share latest strategies for adopting new technologies, implementing intelligent automation, improving quality engineering practices and other aspects that help transform overall testing and QA experience.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the recent developments in software testing and QA, as well as, create solutions to drive your business and technical strategies forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Improving the Processes Efficiency with Test Management System
- Achieving a Global Vision with Agile Practices
- Automated Visual Testing for a Smooth User Experience
- Exploring Software Testing Techniques in IoT
- Implementing Effective Test Planning Strategies
- Scriptless Test Automation as the Model for the Future
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Heads, Managers, Directors, Technical Experts, Researchers, Engineers, and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Software and Applications Development
- Digital Transformation
- User Experience Design
- Solution Architecture
- Cyber Security
- Quality Engineering
- Release Management
- DevOps development