About the summit
Join us and global executives for our first annual World Television Summit on August 29th and 30th in Barcelona, Spain. The summit will focus on the challenges of traditional television transformation through technology, multi-channel networks, internet platforms and next generation advancements in seamless television.
This event will bring together business leaders from television broadcasters, digital studios, cable networks, virtual channels, technology providers, multi-channel networks, digital distribution networks and other experts within the television industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest TV technology solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Increasing The Value of Your Content
- Ever-changing Ecosystem of Television Industry
- Integration of Television and Internet
- Capitalizing on a New Market - Esports
- Removing the barriers innovation and growth in TV
- OTT Distribution and Monetization strategies
- Multi-channel television: challenges of both industry and technology
- Taking advantage of modern technologies via Mobile Applications and Web platforms
- AI and Machine learning in Television
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDO, CTOs, CIOs, Directors, VPs/Heads, Editors in Chief, Executive Producers, Managers, Leads and Senior Level Executive dealing with:
- Broadcasting and Entertainment
- Technology and TV innovations
- Television Production Systems
- Television and Digital Services
- OTT and Pay TV
- Platform Distribution and Interactive TV Research
- Content Acquisition, Strategy, Producing, Programming and Distribution
- New Media Development
- Broadcast & Media Rights
- Data Analytics, Insights and Data Science
- Original Programming and Production
- Product Management
- Strategic Partnership Development
- Business strategy, sales, and Digital Transformation & Others