About the summit
Join us and global executives for our World Total Experience Summit on September 7th and 8th in Prague, Czech Republic. The summit will focus on new strategies for improving companies' performance through customer and employee engagement, integration of design, human-centricity, inter-connected communication, and personalization by implementing the latest technological advancements and innovations.
This hybrid event will bring together experience experts, designers, business architects and analysts, strategy specialists, technology solution providers and other industry professionals to share their knowledge and expertise on the development of new experiences in the new Digital Experience Economy.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the most advanced innovations and developments, as well as explore solutions to drive your business, sales and operational strategies forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Improving Company Performance for the New Digital Experience Economy
- Reimagining Human-centred, Personalized Experiences
- Assessing and Simplifying Tools, Processes & Practices
- Exploring the Integration of Behavioural Design in UX, EX and CX
- Utilizing Design Thinking to Achieve Operational Objectives
- Adapting to Constant Change and Optimizing Workflows by Implementing New Technologies
- Engaging Customers Beyond Providing a Product/Service by Designing Trustworthy Experiences
- Communication and Emotion Based Approach to Create an Impact
- Successful Team Management and its Correlation to Business Strategy
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together VPs, Heads, Managers, Directors and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Total Experience
- Customer/Client Experience
- Client Relationship
- Employee Experience
- Digital Experience
- Employee Engagement
- User Experience & UI
- Visual Experience
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Process Engineering
- Experience Design
Take a Look at Our Events
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience