Updated COVID Measures For Hybrid Events
Luxatia International is excited to welcome you back to our hybrid conferences and we can’t wait to gather in person again. The health and wellbeing of our delegates, speakers, sponsors and staff remain our top priority and we are working with our hotel venues to provide you with the same high-quality accommodations and services you expect while ensuring the health and safety of everyone.
As we continue to actively monitor the situation regarding the coronavirus and follow the latest advice and guidelines issued by the World Health Organization & European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, we have implemented hygiene measures and some changes to maximize everyone’s safety.
In order to join the event in person in Berlin, please note we will be following "2G+" restrictions. During check-in we will require attendees to prove that they have been fully vaccinated against coronavirus with an EMA* approved vaccine plus the booster vaccination, fully vaccinated against coronavirus with a negative PCR test, or proof of recovery in the last 6 months.
In order to join the event in person in Barcelona, please note during check-in we will require attendees to prove that they have been fully vaccinated against coronavirus with an EMA* approved vaccine valid two weeks after the final dose or proof of recovery in the last 6 months.
The COVID measures we also will adopt are as follows:
- Pens, printed material, promotional items will be available only upon request (digital materials will also be available virtually through our event app)
- Disinfectant dispensers are located at the main hotel entrance, the meeting room entrance and are available in all public areas (lobby, elevator, restaurant, etc.)
- The minimum distance is maintained throughout the building with a guidance system and appropriate signs
- Each venue will have its own employee dedicated to ensuring all safety measures are carried out
- Each employee (of Luxatia International and the hotel venues) will be trained on the latest hygiene standards prior to the event
- Masks must be worn in the elevator and social distancing must be maintained. (Look for signs before boarding for information on the maximum number of occupants)
- Contact details for all participants will be provided to the hotel upon request, in case of an emergency to ensure easy follow-up
- A no-handshake policy is in place at all times, including networking sessions
- The reception area of each hotel will try to make the contact made during check-in as contactless as possible by using: contactless payment options, a clear window between guests and the hotel staff, paperless checkout
We appreciate your cooperation with using prevention strategies, such as wearing masks, physical distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette for the duration of the summit.
Only by working together can we continue to enjoy the pleasures of travel and business events while preventing the further spread of the coronavirus.
If you are unable to travel at this time, we are offering virtual participation through our event platform for all of our summits as well. You can register for that option through the appropriate event page or if you need to switch your participation option, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding of these measures so we can continue to gather with industry leaders, share knowledge about the innovations of the future and establish valuable business relationships to help create solutions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
(*EMA approved vaccines currently are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Novavax and Johnson & Johnson)