COVID Regulations From Our Hotel Venues
As travel restrictions are being lifted and events are slowly returning to a “new normal”, we are excited about our fall events. We are hosting several great summits this fall and can’t wait to gather in person again. Even though the pandemic situation has gotten better in most areas, we are still taking extra measures to ensure your health and safety first!
We are actively working with each hotel venue to establish the appropriate safety and hygiene standards. As we continue to monitor the situation according to the World Health Organisation (WHO), the National Institute for Health and the Environment and other health advisors, we encourage you all to stay inform and track your own health as well.
Here are the COVID measures we will be following:
- Disinfectant dispensers are located at the main hotel entrance, the meeting room entrance and are available in all public areas (lobby, elevator, restaurant, etc.)
- The minimum distance is maintained throughout the building with a guidance system and appropriate signs
- Each venue will have its own hygiene officer to help sustain these efforts
- Each employee (of Luxatia International and the hotel venues) will be trained on the latest hygiene standards prior to the event
- Disinfection procedures are increased throughout the hotel, especially for “high touchpoint” areas such as door handles, light switches, etc.
- Masks must be worn in the elevator and social distancing must be maintained. (Look for signs before boarding for information on the maximum number of occupants)
- Contact details for all participants will be provided to the hotel upon request, in case of an emergency to ensure easy follow-up
- * Some venues are even requiring their team members to do daily temperature checks before starting their shift
- The tables will be set up for distance control for all participants. Generally, seating is calculated at 2m per participant.
- The room will be ventilated after each seminar session.
- Pens, printed material, fabrics and textiles will not be placed on each table
- A no-handshake policy is in place at all times, including networking sessions.
The reception area of each hotel will try to make the contact made during check-in as contactless as possible by using:
- Contactless payment options
- A clear window between guests and the hotel staff
- Disinfected key cards
- Paperless checkout
- Coffee breaks will be observed in the conference room or with limited capacity in the hotel foyer
- Tables will be spaced 1.5 m apart with limited capacity being observed due to this accommodation
- Buffets will be suspended or will be served by hotel staff members. In the case of a buffet ban, food will be served in individual boxes, beverages will be available in plastic containers and plastic gloves will be available in order to use the coffee machine.
- Glasses will be placed at the table, upside down or upon request
Our promise is to continue monitoring the COVID-19 situation around Europe and constantly work with our hotel venues to provide you with the same high-quality accommodations and service you expect while ensuring the health and safety of everyone!
Only by working together can we continue to enjoy the pleasures of travel and business events while preventing the further spread of the Coronavirus. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any additional questions about the safety measures our hotel venues will be implementing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are still uncomfortable or unable to travel at this time, we are offering virtual participation for all of our summits as well. You can register for that option through the appropriate event page.
We are proud to be able to continue providing a platform for the best in the business to share, grow and connect. Thank you for your ongoing support and we cannot wait to see you soon!
2nd World Airport Operations Summit: Dallmeier Presents Smart Video Solutions for Maximum "Situational Awareness"
Covering 150,000 m² airport apron with just two camerasRead more