As some countries begin to release restrictions around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), what does this mean for Luxatia International events?
Well, our goal is still to provide the safest possible platform for event speakers, sponsors and attendees to gather, share knowledge and discuss innovations of the future.
To ensure your safety, we are continuing to closely monitor the guidance and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities in locations where our events are held.
As the situation in those countries changes, we will update our event attendees accordingly. This is why it is extremely important to register early so you are informed of any updates.
Measures To Guarantee Your Safety
The safety of everyone attending our events has always been our top priority. That is no different now; the only difference is how we are responding to this new threat. To guarantee your safety, the following terms will be implemented during summits:
- A limited number of event participants
- Seating will be set up to keep all participants socially distanced
- Extra sanitization measures will be in effect during the event such as the availability of plenty of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the event venue
- Networking will be encouraged through digital devices and platforms instead of handing out physical business cards
The situation around COVID-19 is constantly changing but we have hope the disease will be contained and we can move forward with in-person activities soon. If you are looking to attend one of our events, you can register without fear.
- If Luxatia International must reschedule an event in which you are registered, your registration will remain valid for the new event dates and venue or for the virtual edition. We will inform you of the need to reschedule and the new event details as soon as it is confirmed.
- If Luxatia International is not able to organize the event within 18 months of the original date, you will receive a full refund.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us: